Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Fashion week Favorites SS19

If you are a fashion lover like I am then you also look forward to Fashion month which takes place every year in September. Designers put out the next years spring/summer collections and fashionistas take over the streets of New York, Paris, London and Milan. Since I've never had the privilege of being invited to a show I watch the live stream front row from my computer. One day I'll have my Carrie Bradshaw at NYFW.

Every year I look forward to the new trends some of my favorite designers send down their runways like Oscar De La Renta, Alice and Olivia, and so much more. This year was full of color, patterns, and sparkle. There were a lot of bright colors on the runway which got me so excited for spring/summer and we haven't even started fall yet. Color blocking and pattern mixing was also trending. Oh and I cant forget, there was lots of YELLOW ! I was so happy to see that because it's also a trending color in interior design as well. So many beautiful looks and so much to look forward to for next year. I've picked out a few of my favorite looks from my favorite shows this year hope you guys enjoy and let me know what shows were your favorite.

xoxo Plaoma G 

Oscar De La Renta 










Alice and Olivia
Loooved this !! 



Brandon Maxwell





 Cushnie








                                                                                                                                                                                                                all pictures via google



No comments:

Post a Comment