Monday, January 28, 2019

Styling snake print booties






I almost returned these boots after I purchased them because I thought it was hard to style for me personally. I'm not use to wearing snake print although I've always admired it on other people, for me I felt like I'd look as if I was trying too hard. Then I remembered that anytime I've worn leopard print I thought of it as a neutral just like I would think of black or white and beige and styled it as so, and thats just what I did with these. They truly do go with anything, I wanted to be a little extra and added my faux fur (of course), If you follow me on Instagram @paloma.gzn you can see the other ways I have styled these booties which are quickly becoming a favorite of mines.

Belt/ Gucci Booties/ Aldos Jeans/ H&M Sweater/ H&M Bag/ Rebecca Minkoff (similiar) Coat/ asos


No comments:

Post a Comment