Monday, February 11, 2019

My 2019 Grammy's red carpet favorites

Red carpet season is in full swing. The red carpet is always my favorite part of all award shows, and the Grammys are no exception. Celebs always bring it all or nothing (some literally nothing) and I'm here for it all. I'm sharing my favorite looks from the red carpet at the 61st annual Grammy Awards. Let me know which ones were your Favorites.

                       PHOTO: JOHN SHEARER/GETTY IMAGES
One of my favorites of the night was Ashlee Simpson in a jumpsuit by Georges Chakra Couture. As if the jumpsuit wasn't fabulous enough she added a gorgeous feathered jacket on top which kicked the look up a few notches. I loved it !


                             PHOTO: REX/Shutterstock
Anna kendrick was pretty in pink by Ralph and Russo. 

                              PHOTO:Getty Images
Dua Lipa looked stunning in Versace Couture

                                PHOTO:GETTY IMAGES
Heidi Klum showed off her gorgeous legs in this Stephane Rolland dress.

                                 PHOTO:GETTY IMAGES
Lady Gaga has been killing it at every red carpet this season. She looked amazing in this silver Celine gown. Am I the only one who likes it when Gaga looks semi normal ?

                                 PHOTO:GETTY IMAGES
My darling Jennifer never lets me down when it comes to the red carpet. I loved this whole look on her by one of my favorites, Ralph & Russo. I mean, that hat alone is a show stopper. 

                                   PHOTO:GETTY IMAGES
I loved this sheer number by Galia Lahav on Marren Morris. I also loved that she paired it with neon heels that peeked through the dress.

                               PHOTO:GETTY IMAGES
St. Vincent in Giambattista Valli. Love, love, love this look on her! It was also one of my favorites from last night.

See you all here for the next red carpet
 xo Plaoma 

No comments:

Post a Comment